Friday, April 13, 2012

FO Friday 82



Happy Friday everyone! I have to admit, I'm so busy right now I almost forgot what day it was! My sight is set on Wednesday, the day I leave for Oregon and that's it. As you can imagine, I don't have a typical FO post, as I don't have much time knitting right now, and what time I do have I'm working on the Effie Socks (if you didn't check out the post from yesterday, just follow the Effie Socks link!) as I'm test knitting them as fast as possible.

Instead, I bring you my FO from the past few weeks....




No, I didn't make that huge 45 gallon container monstrosity on wheels. Instead I made what's inside!!!


I give you over 200 skeins of Candy Skein yarn. About 230 to be exact, and more to be added (but probably in another container because this puppy is full to the brim!

That's it for me today. Have a brilliant weekend!

Share your FOs!




15 comments:

  1. Those are some truly beautiful FO's. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! lovely colours in there!! I hope the test knitting goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow awesome colors. Goodluck on your test knitting

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of socks! Wow! Have fun at the fiber festival and a big thank you for hosting the link party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, and wow. That is a serious container. I hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a similar container but now it's overwhelmed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you serious sale mojo on your Oregon trip. Best to you and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck!! You'll be a sell out (in a good way)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I just want to jump in there with all that gorgeous yarn. Good luck on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those colours are gorgeous, lucky Oregon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you have been busy. The colors are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! Those are so beautiful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tami, pleased to Nominate you for the Versatile Blogger award. Thanks for being a hub for so many of us

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, beautiful yarn. I want it all!! My only FO this Friday is a little dog sock that the dog has completely rejected. Alas.

    ReplyDelete