Friday, October 12, 2012

FO Friday 108

Hi everyone! Thanks for understanding about Wednesday. Let me tell you, trying to post from my phone is a huge pain in the butt! As I type this, I'm on the phone setting up internet at the new place right now, so I should (hopefully) have it soon!

Unfortunately, due to getting ready for the Vista Fiber Fiesta and moving I haven't had much time to knit, so no FO from me today. I'll be posting pictures (as soon as I have internet) of the show from this weekend, but if you want to see them as I take them, you can check out my Instagram account (username: Candyskein). I'll be posting pictures all weekend. :)

Have a great weekend!

Share your FOs!




10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! It's nice to see everyone's finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the internet. It always takes a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting anyway, Tami! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the Fiber Fiesta! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!
    I finished my Racoon :)
    Have a great weekend
    http://marianita-la-aranita.blogspot.com/2012/10/mapache-terminado-fo-friday.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  6. best wishes for you to have Internet soon. that sounds rough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck at the show & hope you're back online soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Yarn Day to all of those in the USA!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting, enjoy the show!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your post about all the goodies and the fun you had at the show! Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete