Friday, October 26, 2012

FO Friday 110



I am SOOOO sorry! I scheduled to post this today, but I forgot to set the time for 12am!!!!!! It was schedule to post at 10:30pm, when I wrote it!


Hi everyone! Happy Friday. I don't have a FO this week unfortunately. :( I hope to next week if I get more time to knit. I do have some fun news though! Candy Skein is now on Facebook! Be sure to 'like' Candy Skein here to get updates, news, exclusive contests and more!! I'm really excited to finally being able to offer a fun and easy way to deliver Candy Skein news (well, other than the Ravelry group and this blog!)

Since I don't have a FO, I feel like I need to leave you with some kind of picture, so here is a sneak peak of my studio that I shared on Instagram and Facebook today! As mentioned, I'll be posting pictures of the before, after and in between pictures soon here on the blog! There is a lot more work to do to make it completely set, but I'm soo excited. As you read this (after 8am PT at least) I'll be dancing on the floors for the first time as I do a happy dance while moving in all my stuff to start working! Despite it not being 100% finished, it's kind of fitting I get to move into the space on FO Friday, isn't it??!! Let the dyeing begin!!!!!



7 comments:

  1. Ooooh I would love a studio or a proper crafting space :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just 'liked' your Facebook page :D And have been following your studios progress on Instagram, looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! The yellow is so cheerful and such a modern, clean look! Off to "like" your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee! Let the dying begin! Can't wait to see photos with your new studio filled with yummy yarn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new studio. I totally aspire to this. I'd love my own workshop. Can't wait to see it up and running.

    ReplyDelete