Friday, January 31, 2014

FO Friday 168





Hi everyone! Happy Friday. Let me tell you, I am so excited its the end of the week. This week has been tiring and very strange.



I finally finished my Candy Skein Yummy in Tardis Tart Ombré socks. Yes, that is a Tardis rug I'm standing on modeling them! I started and finished the first sock back in June '13, and then never started the second. After I received my yarn bowl, I thought finishing the second sock out of Tardis yarn would be fitting. 

I didn't use a pattern, but instead just knit   2x2 rib down the whole leg and instep. I love the way they turned out, but find it funny that the swirl is different. I used the same size needle, but I'm not sure if I used the same brand. My gauge could have changed a little as well.

Just a reminder, those that are interested, today is the last day to buy the January-March 3 month pack for Candy Skein monthly colorways. It's a great deal at $55 for three different colorways. You can find more details here.

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great weekend!

Share your FOs!

9 comments:

  1. Love your socks - the colorway is amazing. I think it's fun that they swirled differently. Then again, I have a family member who likes to wear mismatched socks - so this falls within my personal range of matching, but "not" LOL.

    Awesome rug too. I have friends who'd give their eye teeth for it. Very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sock, great color!
    Hope you will have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those socks. But then, anything Doctor Who related will always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! And geeky too. Now I have to go google Tardis rugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely socks!

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitches look crazy even. nice job on the socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those socks! and I found awesome blogs to follow and explore through your linky! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great socks and tug!
    Sheila
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/sheilalikestoknit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I linked up! :) Neat socks

    ReplyDelete