Friday, April 25, 2014

FO Friday 175

Hi everyone! Happy Friday. Yes, I finally posted FO Friday! Shocking, right? Sorry I've been slacking lately. Not only am I posting a FO Friday, I HAVE a FO!

This week I'm going to share the Rondelay I made with Candy Skein Yummy fingering in Atomic Jelly Beans, the March '14 colorway. This shawl/scarf is made with all short rows and has to be one of the most fun things I've ever knit. Just as the pattern calls for, I used a size US 6 needle and a 40" cable, as at the end you have 412 live stitches. I'd highly recommend this pattern. I used one full skein of yarn.






Just a reminder, Atomic Jelly Beans and this quarter's 3 month pack (April/May/June) will only be on sale until the end of the month at Candyskein.com


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Share your FOs!



10 comments:

  1. That is a VIBRANT colorway! Looks lovely. Nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a kaleidoscope of colors, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors!!! Looks so cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious colors!
    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com/2014/04/knitting-in-technicolor-pattern-is-ready.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. The shawl truly is a knock-out !~!

    ReplyDelete