Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Work in Progress 191



Hi everyone! I hope you're doing well. I'm back from vacation and recharged. I got a little bit of time to knit in the car on the way to Las Vegas, but that's about it. I'm in a mode where I just want to finish projects, so that's my goal



  

First up is this project, the Strathcona scarf by Jane Richmond. It's from the Island collection. I love this pattern so far and this yarn. I've talked about it before, so won't say too much. I'm on the second  half of the scarf but have a bit more to go. Luckily it's a mindless but fun knit so hopefully it will go fast. The yarn is Skinny Bugga! by Cephalopod Yarn in the Sochi colorway, but an Oddity version of it.





This is the very start of the second sock, plus the second sock of my Socks on a Plane. I'm using Candy Skein Savory fingering. Sorry the picture is so yellow, but it's the only way the colorway comes off semi-true to life. When taken normal, the purple shows as blue. This is a great (and free) pattern. :)


That's it for me today. I hope you have a great week. I finished my Rondelay and hope to block it today. I'll share it with you either blocking or dry on Friday!

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier! 

6 comments:

  1. It's good to finish projects, isn't it? Have a nice week. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the party! I love the yarn for both the scarf and socks! So colorful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been in "finishing mode" all month long! Maybe you want to join me kal for the last week? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting another lovely party! Yours is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much appreciate you sharing this.

    ReplyDelete