Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday 190

Hi everyone. I hope you are having a good week. Nothing exciting in my neck of the woods. I've been busy with life things and work, so haven't gotten as much knitting done as I had hoped.




I'm still plugging away on my Rondelay and on the last row! I got nervous thinking I didn't have enough yarn, so didn't actually do the first knit row of the border, but now I think I do. I debated on ripping it back and adding the row, but I don't it would really add much. Sorry for the crappy photo! I'm in the middle of the row so can't pull it out and it's terrible lighting.

That's pretty much what I've worked on! Nothing too fancy. I started the second sock of my Socks on a Plane, but it's seriously 4 rows into the toe, so not worth photographing. I did finish the 1st sock!

I'll try to post something for Friday, but will be out of town, so no promises. I hope you all have a great rest of the week and I'll hopefully see you Friday. If not, have a great weekend and see you next week!

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Tami, hope you will have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time sharing here. I am excited to see what everyone has been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your yarn...so bright and cheery! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this, what a great idea I can't wait to start sharing and checking everyone's projects out.

    ReplyDelete